Hello Daily Play Action! Anthony Marro here happy to share my NCAA Men’s Basketball picks for the college hoops season. Over the past three years I provided readers with over 500 winning bets. Betting write-ups will be posted exclusively on DPA almost every day, but be sure to follow my Twitter too so you won’t miss a pick on days with abbreviated slates. And if you want to try out a website to bet on my picks, I highly recommend using Bovada for their user-friendly format and awesome deposit bonuses!
- Overall Record: 545-492-22
- Season Record: 106-105-4
Little Rock vs UT Arlington, Over 145
- This should be a very close basketball game and I expect the winner to hit 80 points. Little Rock has been money inside of the paint and I expect them to thrive in this spot against a suspect Mavericks defense. With the pace UT Arlington plays I can confidently say this one goes high
- These teams have already played twice this season in Little Rock. One meeting totaled 137 points but they also had a game with 195 points in regulation. Both average over 75 points per game and Arlington has cashed the over in three of their last four games this season
Nevada -3.5 at Wyoming
- Nevada is 11-3 against the spread this season while Wyoming is just 5-8. While the Cowboys certainly have a solid squad, I think they lack the defensive effort needed to win this game. Grant Sherfield and company should be able to secure this win and cover on the road
- Out of 44 Mountain West Conference games played thus far, only 7 have been decided by four point or fewer. In general, the better team has been winning these matchups with relative comfort and I expect no different today. Nevada has an average winning margin of twelve points
Boise State -15 vs Fresno State
- These teams played on Wednesday night and Boise State was victorious in a 73-51 rout. I think we see a very similar score tonight as they run it back tonight. At the moment, Boise is flirting with an at-large bid as their only loss came in their season opener against Houston
- Boise State is 10-3 against the spread this season. They have the best offense in the Mountain West Conference and one of the country’s most balanced scoring attacks. Fresno State has also not yet won a road game and have been losing by an average of 17 points per game as the visitor
I am confident in every pick that I provide and play them myself. College basketball is unpredictable and that’s why we love it, so always bet smart!