Hello and welcome everyone to The Daily Dollar: Week 7 Edition. My name is Joey Zanette, and my specialty is assisting Playmakers in finding the best value plays on the NFL DFS slate for DraftKings! For the format of this article, I am going to provide quick hits on each player to simplify it for those pressed for time.
QB | Jacoby Brissett | Indianapolis Colts | vs. Houston Texans | $5,600
- Brissett has been consistent this season putting up 16.5 – 23.8 DK points in every game except for last week (18.8 DK PPG average).
- He has 10 TDs to only 3 INT this year.
- Facing a middling Houston Defense ranking 14th vs. the pass but giving up big plays every week.
- Paired with T.Y Hilton makes for a great GPP correlation stack. I also like the game stack with players like Deandre Hopkins, Will Fuller or Darren Fells.
Honorable Mention: Gardner Minshew | Jacksonville Jaguars | $5,400
RB | Latavius Murray | Minnesota Vikings | vs. Chicago Bears | $5,100
- RB Alvin Kamara has been ruled OUT this week and Lat Murray will assume the lions share of the RB opportunity Sunday.
- Murray racked up 79 total yards on only 11 touches last week.
- Murray is an elusive runner who in the past has taken great advantage of his lead back role when given the chance.
- Although the bears rush D is scary on paper, Oakland RB Josh Jacobs was able to gash them on the ground last week to the tune of 126 yards and 2 TDs.
- Premier CHI pass rusher Akiem Hicks went on IR, and without him as mentioned above, the Bears showed weakness vs the run last week.
Honorable Mention: Josh Jacobs | Oakland Raiders | $5,000, Chase Edmonds | Arizona Cardinals | $4,700 *If David Johnson is OUT.
WR | Allen Lazard | Green Bay Packers | vs. Oakland Raiders | $3,000
- Minimum price on DraftKings.
- With WR Davante Adams our and WR Geronimo Allison / MVS questionable this week, Lazard will step into a starting role with Aaron Rodgers throwing him the football.
- Lazard caught 4 of 5 targets in limited playing time for 65 yards and a TD while filling in for Geronimo Allison.
- Rodgers requested that Lazard get more playing time last week, and seems to prefer him over the other Packer depth receivers.
- Furthermore, Lazard appeared to be a top target last week for Rodgers who gushed about the young WR in the Packers post-game interview in Week 6.
- At stone minimum price on DK, Lazard would pay off his price tag in cash with just 9 points and 15 DKP in GPP.
Honorable Mention: Marvin Jones | Detroit Lions | $5,000, Mike Williams | Los Angeles Chargers | $4,600.
TE | Hunter Henry | Los Angeles Chargers | vs. Tennessee Titans | $4,000
- Henry is still at a discount price due to DraftKings pricing players before the MNF game.
- Henry had 9 targets last week in his first action since week 1.
- He caught 8 of 9 balls for 100 yards and 2 TDs (33 DK points).
- Henry has the 5th best TE/CB matchup this week with a 25% ADV vs. Kevin Byard per PFF.
- Cash and GPP viable this week.
DST | New Orleans Saints | vs. Chicago Bears | $2,900
- Saints D is averaging a respectable 9 points through 6 games this season.
- They have 3 INT and 4 fumble recoveries to go along with 18 sacks.
- The Saints have 2 defensive TDs on the year.
- Reasonably priced to allow for other higher priced skill position players.
- New Orleans ranks 14th DVOA in overall defense.
- Facing a Bears team who will be starting Chase Daniels or Mitch Trubisky fresh off IR.
Honorable Mention: Chicago Bears | $3,000
Thank you for joining us as we continue our coverage of NFL Week 7 on DPA Premium. Joey Zanette is a writer and contributor for the DailyPlayAction NFL and MLB teams. While he expresses his opinions for the optional use of subscribers, he is free to change his plays without discretion. We encourage you to follow us on twitter at @dailyplayaction and @joeyz_dpa. For more free DFS videos and analysis, subscribe to the Daily Play Action YouTube Channel.