Hello and welcome everyone to The Daily Dollar: Week 6 Edition. My name is Joey Zanette, and my specialty is assisting Playmakers in finding the best value plays on the NFL DFS slate for DraftKings! For the format of this article, I am going to provide quick hits on each player to simplify it for those pressed for time.
QB | Gardner Minshew II | Jacksonville Jaguars | vs. New Orleans Saints | $5,000
- DraftKings continues to disrespect “the stash” as Minshew comes in as one of the cheapest starting QBs on the board this week.
- He is averaging 19.5 DK points in his 4.5 weeks as the Jags starting QB.
- Minshew has posted at least 204 yards and 2 TDs in 4 out of 5 games played this season.
- I like pairing him with DJ Chark for a cheap correlation stack in GPP Sunday.
- He carries rushing upside as he has gone over 40 rushing yards in 2 out of 5 contests this season.
- New Orleans Rank 20th DVOA against the pass in a game that could have some sneaky shootout potential.
Honorable Mention: Case Keenum | Redskins
RB | Ronald Jones II | Tampa Bay Buccaneers | vs. New Orleans Saints | $4,600
- Very cheap price tag will allow you to pay up at other positions this week in GPPs.
- He is averaging 14 DK points per week over his last 2 games and has rushed for 70 and 80 yards respectively in those games (including 1 TD).
- The Buccaneers have an implied total of 21.75 vs. The Saints who have a 24.75 total. This game sets up as a potential shootout.
- With a 4.53 – 40 yard dash, Jones has big play potential that could smash value if he gets loose.
Honorable Mentions: Tevin Coleman | 49ers, Malcolm Brown | Rams
WR | Courtland Sutton | Denver Broncos | vs. Tennessee Titans | $5,000
- Sutton is another steal as DraftKings refuses to raise his price
- He is averaging 17.4 DK points this season with 20 point outputs in each of his last two games.
- Through 5 games, Sutton has seen no less than 7 targets and as many as 9.
- Although not a great matchup vs. Malcolm Butler, PFF has Sutton as a 13% ADV.
- Sutton has eclipsed 19 DK points 3 out of 5 times this season and is a tremendous value if he can follow that trend this weekend.
- The Broncos are slight favorites in what should be a close game which will lead to the Broncos likely throwing well into the 4th quarter.
- Cash Viable at this price tag
WR | Byron Pringle | Kansas City Chiefs | vs. Houston Texans | $3,500
- Sammy Watkins is likely to miss this game with a Hamstring issue and Pringle is his direct backup.
- Last week Pringle put the NFL on notice catching 6 balls on 8 targets for 103 yards and a TD.
- With Watkins ruled out, Pringle should come in at high ownership so I will likely reserve this play for Cash Games.
- KC vs. Houston is the highest total of the week at 55 implied total points. This game is likely to shootout leading to great opportunity for splash play production.
- Pringle has a 4.46 40 yard dash (77th percentile), and an 80th percentile speed score per playerprofiler.com
Honorable Mentions: Jamison Crowder/Robby Anderson | Jets
TE | Delanie Walker | Tennessee Titans | vs. Denver Broncos | $3,700
- After a hot start to the season Walker has only seen 4 targets throughout the last 2 weeks depressing his price, but I’m expecting him to be more heavily involved in the game plan this week.
- Walker has the 3rd best CB matchup for tight ends this weekend facing Justin Simmons and a 25% ADV per PFF.
- Walker is the best Value at the position at only $3,700 with 15-20 point upside.
- Denver ranks 19th vs. the pass and 15th vs. the run which could lead to Walker seeing early season type usage where he was averaging 7 targets a game through the first 3 weeks.
DST | San Francisco 49ers | Los Angeles Rams | $2,700
- Last week we chose Carolina D at around this same price and I feel the 49ers are an even more talented squad with great upside per dollar.
- SF is averaging an amazing 15 FPPG so far this season.
- The Panthers have posted 13 Sacks, 7 INT, 4 fumble recovery and 2 defensive TDs so far on the year.
- Jared Goff has turned the ball over 10 times so far this season. (7 INT & 3 FUM)
- Goff has also taken 8 sacks this year
- The 49ers have the 3rd best D- line/ O- line mismatch this week. 49ers rank 7th while the rams are 15th.
Honorable Mention: New York Jets | $1,500
Thank you for joining us as we continue our coverage of NFL Week 6 on DPA Premium. Joey Zanette is a writer and contributor for the DailyPlayAction NFL and MLB teams. While he expresses his opinions for the optional use of subscribers, he is free to change his plays without discretion. We encourage you to follow us on twitter at @dailyplayaction and @joeyz_dpa. For more free DFS videos and analysis, subscribe to the Daily Play Action YouTube Channel.