Hello and welcome everyone to another edition of The Daily Dollar – Week 12 Edition! My name is Joey Zanette, and my specialty is assisting Playmakers in finding the best value plays on the NFL DFS slate for DraftKings! For the format of this article, I am going to provide quick hits on each player to simplify it for those pressed for time.
QB | Jeff Driskel | Detroit Lions vs. Washington Redskins | $5,500
- Driskel offers rushing upside as we saw last week (8-51-1, good for 11.1 DK points).
- In his 2 starts this season, Driskel has exceeded 4x in Week 10, and 5x in Week 11.
- This week he faces Washington who ranks 25th vs. the Pass and 19th vs. the Run. Over the last 2 weeks, he has faced much stronger Defenses in Chicago and Dallas.
- Driskel only needs 16.5 DK points (for 3x) if you are looking for value in cash games this week on a slate that is scarce of value at most skill positions.
- Ample complement of weapons around him: WR Kenny Golladay, WR Marvin Jones, TE T.J. Hockenson.
Honorable Mentions: Nick Foles | Jacksonville Jaguars | $5,400.
RB | Bo Scarbrough | Detroit Lions vs. Washington Redskins | $4,200
- Not a household name, but Bo Scarborough made his debut last week for The Detroit Lions due to injuries to other backs and is in line to do so again this weekend.
- Last week vs. Dallas, who rank 15th vs. the run, Bo posted a 14-55-1 stat line averaging 3.9 yards per attempt.
- Likely in positive game script, The Lions should lean on Bo with the lead throughout the game Sunday.
- At $4,200 Scarborough is one of the cheapest viable RB plays this week and he has very little competition for touches.
RB | Miles Sanders | Philadelphia Eagles vs. Seattle Seahawks | $5,000
- Last week I missed on Miles Sanders only due to production, but the usage was there. This week he stands out again at 5K in GPP formats.
- Jordan Howard is likely to miss again this week, and Sanders will handle lead back duties and the pass catching role for the Philly offense.
- Seattle ranks a middling 17th DVOA against the run.
- Seattle ranks in the bottom 5 in the league in rushing TDs allowed.
Honorable Mentions: Kareem Hunt | Cleveland Browns | $5,600
WR | Devante Parker | Miami Dolphins vs. Cleveland Browns | $5,200
- In a week of ugly WR value, Parker stands out at $5,200 and can be considered for cash games as well.
- Target counts over the last 5 weeks: 10, 8, 6, 10, 10.
- Broke out last week vs. Buffalo (9th DVOA vs. the pass) to the tune of 7 receptions for 135 yards.
- As always, The Dolphins expect to be playing from behind, which sets up for positive game script for Parker.
Honorable Mention: Tim Patrick | Denver Broncos | $3,000, Kelvin Harmon | Washington Redskins | $3,300, Josh Gordon | Seattle Seahawks | $4,200.
TE | Dallas Goedert | Philadelphia Eagles vs. Seattle Seahawks | $3,700
- Goedert now has 3 TDs in his last 4 games.
- The Eagles WRs are decimated with injuries leading to increased opportunities for both TEs.
- Goedert has seen 4-8 targets over his last 5 games.
- Draws a positive matchup with Safety Bradley McDougald this week. PFF ranks it as a 10% ADV. – The 9th best matchup of all TE.
- Seattle struggles vs. the TE position. Last week backup 49ers TE Ross Dwelley posted 2 TDs against them in limited snaps.
Honorable Mention: Ryan Griffin | New York Jets | $4,200.
DST | New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys | $3,300
- This is the cheapest The Patriots D has been since Week 1.
- The Cowboys are only implied to score 19.5 points on Sunday.
- The Pats D is posting historic numbers: 37 sacks, 19 INT, 9 Fumbles recovered, and 6 Defensive TDs.
- NE is playing at home as 6.5 point favorites.
Honorable Mention: Seattle Seahawks | $2,600, Denver Broncos | $2,400.
Thank you for joining us as we continue our coverage of NFL Week 12 on DPA Premium. Joey Zanette is a writer and contributor for the Daily Play Action NFL and MLB teams. While he expresses his opinions for the optional use of subscribers, he is free to change his plays without discretion, and is not liable for any losses accrued. We encourage you to follow us on twitter at @dailyplayaction and @joeyz_dpa. For more free DFS videos and analysis, subscribe to the Daily Play Action YouTube Channel.