Hello and welcome everyone to another edition of The Daily Dollar – Week 11 Edition! My name is Joey Zanette, and my specialty is assisting Playmakers in finding the best value plays on the NFL DFS slate for DraftKings! For the format of this article, I am going to provide quick hits on each player to simplify it for those pressed for time.
QB | Kyle Allen | Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints | $6,100
- Atlanta ranks 31st DVOA vs. the pass setting Allen up for a nice afternoon Sunday.
- Cash viable as he has hit 3x+ 4 of 7 weeks this year.
- Surrounded by a talented team of weapons and excellent dump off machine Christian McCaffrey.
- 2 of his WR’s (Curtis Samuel and DJ Moore) have a top 6 WR/CB matchup (per PFF).
- The Panthers have a 26.75 implied total this week which is the 4th highest on the slate.
Honorable Mentions: Jeff Driskel | Detroit Lions | $4,600
RB | Brian Hill | Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers | $4,800
- Brian Hill will be the lead back heading into Sunday’s game with RB Devonta Freeman sidelined due to a foot injury.
- At a mere $4,800,Brian Hill will be a chalky cash game lineup maker this week.
- Not only will pure volume be in Hill’s favor, but he is also facing a Defense that ranks dead last vs the run in DVOA (32nd DVOA).
- Carolina is allowing 5.2 YPC (32nd) and 136.7 rushing yards per game (29th) this season.
RB | Miles Sanders | Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots | $4,100
- Miles Sanders looks like he will be stepping into a starting role this weekend with RB Jordan Howard not yet cleared for contact drills.
- Miles is an excellent receiver, and currently leads the league in rookie receiving yards for RB with 305.
- Big play ability with a 4.49 40 yard dash.
- Has notched 18+ DKP in 2 of his last 4 games while rotating with other ‘backs.
- The Patriots have an excellent secondary, but rank 14th in DVOA to the run, while the Eagles will surely bring a run heavy approach with WR Alshon Jeffery likely to sit (ankle).
- If The Eagles want any chance of winning this game, Miles Sanders is going to need to be active in all phases of it. Sanders has the talent to smash value at this price tag.
Honorable Mentions: Ronald Jones | Tampa Bay Buccaneers | $5,200
WR | Deebo Samuel | San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals | $4,000
- Deebo will come into this game as the de-facto #1 pass game target as TE George Kittle (knee) and WR Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will be OUT this Sunday.
- Last week Deebo posted an 8-112-0 line on 11 targets and also rushed once for 30 yards.
- Cash game viable.
- 15% WR/CB ADV (per PFF) with CB Byron Murphy in coverage.
WR | Mohamed Sanu | New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles | $5,100
- Sanu broke out in his second game as a Patriot to the tune of 10-81-1 on 14 targets, good for 24.1 DK points. (He also had 1 rush for 15 yards).
- Sanu is facing an Eagles secondary that has been getting burned all year.
- He has a +7% WR/CB ADV on Ronald Darby (per PFF).
- 24.25 implied total with plenty of opportunity vs. a Philly D that focuses win stopping the run (8th DVOA vs. the run).
Honorable Mention: Terry McLaurin | Washington Redskins| $5,600, Andy Isabella | Arizona Cardinals | $3,500, Tyler Boyd | Cincinnati Bengals | $5,200, Hunter Renfrow | Oakland Raiders | $4,000
TE | Greg Olsen | Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons | $3,900
- Olsen has the 4th best CB/S matchup of the week for a TE with a +22% ADV vs. safety Ricardo Allen (per PFF).
- Olsen commanded 10 targets last week – a season high.
- As mentioned above with Kyle Allen, The Panthers have a 26.75 implied team total.
- With only 2 TDs on the season, Olsen is due to positively regress in this category.
Honorable Mention: Ross Dwelley | 49ers | $3,400, Jared Cook | Saints | $4,400
DST | New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers | $2,900
- The Saints are averaging 8.3 FPPG this year.
- They’ll be facing a turnover prone Jameis Winston who has 14 INT and 10 fumbles (4 lost) this season.
- With heavy opportunity for INT, comes a good chance at a defensive TD.
- Only needing 9 for 3x value The Saints are cash viable.
- On the year, The Saints D has 2 TD, 4 INT, and 6 Fumbles recovered.
Honorable Mention: Washington Redskins | $2,800
Thank you for joining us as we continue our coverage of NFL Week 11 on DPA Premium. Joey Zanette is a writer and contributor for the Daily Play Action NFL and MLB teams. While he expresses his opinions for the optional use of subscribers, he is free to change his plays without discretion. We encourage you to follow us on twitter at @dailyplayaction and @joeyz_dpa. For more free DFS videos and analysis, subscribe to the Daily Play Action YouTube Channel.