Hello and welcome everyone to The Daily Dollar $$$ Value Plays – Week 10 Edition. My name is Joey Zanette, and my specialty is assisting Playmakers in finding the best value plays on the NFL DFS slate for DraftKings! For the format of this article, I am going to provide quick hits on each player to simplify it for those pressed for time.
QB | Matt Ryan | Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints | $6,100
- Matt Ryan is coming back from injury and the “Q” tag should drive down ownership in the eyes of casual DFS players.
- In every game (except in the game he left early), Ryan has thrown for over 300 yards getting the 3 point bonus and has had no less than 19.5 DK points.
- Ryan has averaged 27.44 DK points through the first 6 weeks. (excluding Week 7 when he left early).
- Often playing from behind this season, and with the Falcons possessing a weak run game, Matt Ryan is averaging 40.7 pass attempts per week (2nd most in the league).
- As 13 point road underdogs (playing in The SuperDome) this game sets up for a pass happy attack from ATL that in a similar (dome) environment where Ryan has obviously thrived in the past.
Honorable Mentions: Daniel Jones | New York Giants | $5,700, Ryan Tannehill | Tennessee Titans | $5,100.
RB | Ronald Jones | Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Arizona Cardinals | $4,300
- Head Coach Bruce Arians announced earlier in the week that Ronald Jones is going to be the Bucs starting RB moving forward.
- Jones’ touches continue to go up as he had 20 touches last week, and scored 16.2 DK points.
- His price allows you to pay up for top end RBs or other players that you want to get into your lineups this week.
- Ample scoring opportunity this week as Tampa has a 27.75 implied team total in a game that is likely to shootout against Arizona.
- Favorable matchup Vs. Arizona who ranks 19th in DVOA Vs. the run this season.
Honorable Mentions: Kalen Ballage | Miami Dolphins | $3,800, Devin Singletary | Buffalo Bills | $5,000, David Montgomery | Chicago Bears | $5,300, Damien Williams | KC Chiefs | $4,900.
WR | Zach Pascal | Indianapolis Colts vs. Miami Dolphins | $5,300
- Expanded role again this week as T.Y Hilton will again sit.
- Facing the Dolphins who rank Dead Last (32nd DVOA) Vs. the pass.
- Pascal has the 3rd best WR/CB matchups of the week facing DeAndre Baker, with a 38% ADV. (per PFF).
- Last week, Pascal caught 5 of 6 targets for 76 yards and a TD.
WR | Marquise Brown | Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals | $5,100
- Should come in low owned due to not having a huge week since week 1.
- Facing The Bengals Secondary sets up as a perfect blow-up spot for “Hollywood”
- Brown has the 15th best WR/CB matchup this week facing CB William Jackson III with a 23% ADV. (PFF).
- The Ravens are tied with the Saints, with the highest implied team total of the slate.
- Limited receiving options to compete with for targets week-in and week-out.
Honorable Mention: Josh Reynolds | Los Angeles Rams | $3,800, Russell Gage | Atlanta Falcons | $3,400, Tyler Boyd | Cincinnati Bengals | $4,700, DeVante Parker | Miami Dolphins | $4,800, A.J. Brown | Tennessee Titans | $4,300.
TE | Mike Gesicki | Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts | $3,100
- Gesicki finally broke out last week corralling all 6 of his targets for 95 yards.
- He is a freak athlete with the following measurable: 100th percentile catch radius.
- 99th percentile burst and agility score (playerprofiler.com).
- 96th percentile 40 yard dash (4.54) and speed score of 118.7 is considered exceptional.
- At his price he would only need 9.3 DK points if utilizing him as a value TE.
Honorable Mention: Chris Herndon | New York Jets | $3,800, Rhett Ellison | New York Giants | $2,500.
DST | Cleveland Browns vs. Buffalo Bills | $2,500
- At $2,500 you will only need 7 DKP to hit “cash game” 3x value, which sets up nicely as a bargain salary saver this week.
- Last week, we targeted Allen for all of the reasons below and I feel safe going back to the well with him here again this week.
- Josh Allen has surrendered 7 INT and 10 Fumbles (3 lost) so far on the season.
- Allen has also taken 21 sacks so far this season.
- The Bills have the second lowest total of the week with 18.75 implied points (2nd only to The Dolphins).
Honorable Mention: Indianapolis Colts | $3,500
Thank you for joining us as we continue our coverage of NFL Week 10 on DPA Premium. Joey Zanette is a writer and contributor for the Daily Play Action NFL and MLB teams. While he expresses his opinions for the optional use of subscribers, he is free to change his plays without discretion. We encourage you to follow us on twitter at @dailyplayaction and @joeyz_dpa. For more free DFS videos and analysis, subscribe to the Daily Play Action YouTube Channel.